Kodue Hibino x White Asparagus (Kai Taniguchi, Hachiro) x Kohske Kawase
10/12 (Sat) 16:30- 10/13 (Sun) 11:00- Tickets are on sale (from September 1st)
"Piece to Peace"
Kodue Hibino x Yasutake Shimaji x Hana Sakai x Kohske Kawase
10/13 (Sun) 14:00- 10/14 (Mon/Holiday) 11:00- Tickets are on sale (from September 1st)
* Please confirm that there were some errors in the content and that a revised version has been posted.
Tickets are on sale!
Seats not designated until day of event, free for preschoolers on the lap
◆ Advance tickets: General 1,000 yen, elementary, junior and senior high school students 500 yen
◆ Same-day ticket: General 1,500 yen, elementary, junior high and high school students 500 yen
(Scheduled to be sold 30 minutes before the performance)
○ online at e-plus () and search
○ Purchase directly at Road Station Suzunari, La Porte Suzu, or the Oku-Noto Triennale Executive Committee Office
Making a small creature brooch
10/12 (Sat) 10: 00-12: 00, 13: 30-15: 30
Target age: From adults to children 5 years old
（Participants under elementary school age should be accompanied by a guardian）
Participation fee: 1,000 yen
What to bring: Please bring colored pencils and scissors
How to apply: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Oku-Noto Triennale Executive Committee Office
(Name of a representative, number of participants, and contact information are required for the application.)
Using plenty of Suzu ingredients such as rice from iizuka, Suzu salt, and locally harvested vegetables, you can enjoy meals made with love by a local mother.
Business Hours: 10/13 (Sun), 14th (Mon/Holiday) 12:00-13:30 * Ends when sold out
Access to the Venue
SUZUZUKA (former Iizuka nursery school):ha-57 Iizuka, Shoinmachi, Suzu City, Ishikawa Prefecture
* If you can come by car, please use the SUZUZUKA parking lot.
○ Shuttle buses are operated from La Porte Suzu and Road Station Suzunari.The parking lot at the venue is expected to be crowded, so please use the shuttle bus.