Oku-Noto Triennale Passport
The passport gives you access to all the artworks of the Oku-Noto Triennale. We will stamp your passport when you enter the art site. Certain prizes are available for those who collected all stamps. Further information will be announced on the website soon.
|Junior High /
|2000 yen||800 yen||300 yen|
|2500 yen||1000 yen||500 yen|
- Some events require an additional fee.
- The passport is only valid for the holder.
- The passport is effective only once to visit per artwork. You need to purchase a day ticket for re-entering, but 100 yen discount.
- The passport will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- Passport holders will get various benefits at the restaurants, accommodations and events during the festival. You can also enjoy discount for the entrance fee of 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa. For detailed information, please check the passport or the list of facilities where the benefits are available (PDF).
How to purchase passport?
The passport is on sale at the ticket agencies or on the internet.
- Online Purchase
- Convenience Store
- Other facilities
Nationwide JTB(ticket office all over Japan, call center), e+, Ticket Pia, CN Playguide, Lawson ticket Suzu Oku-Noto Triennale Executive Committee Office, The Suzu Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Suzu City Hall, Michi-no-Eki Suzunari, La Porte Suzu (Kanazawa), Gallery Funa Asobi, Toll Road Rest Stop Wakayamanosho Kanazawa 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Nonoichi Information and Community Center Camellia (Ssle from 20th July), Nonoichi City Hall “forte” (Ssle from 20th July)
- For those who purchase at ticket agencies, please receive the passport in exchange at la Porte Suzu or the other facilities. Ticket exchange locations will be announced soon.